Merchant Initiated Token allows the merchant to initiate subsequent payments from the card without any direct involvement of the cardholder. Payment is initiated by the merchant by using the token which has received with one-off payment when storing the credentials. See get card token [link to ‘Get card token’].
- MIT payments is initiated with the payment request API endpoint /payments/mit,’token_agreement’ = unscheduled and ‘token’ present. Recurring payments is initiated with the payment request API endpoint /payments/mit,’token_agreement’ = recurring and ‘token’ present. For recurring payment amount and interval is fixed.
- Merchant will get payment initiation response.
- Processing payment.
- Payment Gateway sends callback notification with payment_reference and order_reference to callback_url.
- To payment status merchant sends request with API endpoint /payments/payment_reference.
- Payment Gateway sends back payment status response.