PrestaShop extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds SEB e-commerce payment solution service to the PrestaShop installation for supporting Card and Open Banking payments.
- Enables embedding the payment form to the checkout workflow in iFrame for card payments
- Customer Initiated Token (one-click) payment allow returning customers to perform
payments faster and easier using saved card details (in development)
iFrame card payment form:
Open Banking payment (always redirect)
The extension has been tested to work with the following PrestaShop versions:
- PrestaShop v220.127.116.11
- PrestaShop v1.7.6
The extension does not work with PrestaShop v18.104.22.168!
SEB e-commerce payment solution extension is available on support website free of
1. Go to the Back Office and open “Modules” > “Module manager” from main menu
2. In the upper right corner of the screen locate the button “Add new module”.
3. Upload the ZIP file
4. Locate the SEB e-commerce payment solution module in the list, scrolling down if necessary.
5. In the row for the new module, click Install.
6. Locate the module and click > Configure.
Once the module is activated configuration options for SEB e-commerce payment solution can be found in PrestaShop admin interface under “Modules” > “Module manager” > “SEB payment gateway”.
||On – module uses Live server, Off – module uses test server (this is for testing only- then Test API Username and Test Shared secret are in use)
||Enables one-click-payments which allows returning customers to save their card details (a reference token to required card information in SEB e-commerce payment system) for faster and easier payments in the future.
|Payment form type
||iFrame – payment form is embedded in the checkout workflow.
Redirect – after checkout the buyer is redirect to SEB e-commerce
payment solution payment page.
* Open banking payments are always redirect.
||Specifies the skin name, configured under Merchant Portal settings.
Default value is ‘default’ which has standard SEB e-commerce payment solution payment form design.
||This controls the description which the user sees during checkout in
Payment Confirmation page. Free text in HTML-format can be added.
||Processing accounts are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
||SEB e-commerce payment solution Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution LIVE
|SEB e-commerce payment solution Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution
TEST Merchant Portal:
*Due to the reason that some of the banks do not support 3DS inside the iFrame we recommend to set up redirect payment flow.
In PrestaShop admin settings under Payment > Preferences > Country restrictions > Mark each checkbox for the country, or countries, in which you want the payment module to be available.
Callback notification set up in merchant portal
Callback notifications are used to inform updated status of the payments. When the payment
is finalized by a customer notification is sent to the callback_url. Notifications include
payment_reference and order_reference.
You can set callback URL in Merchant Portal under E-shop settings.
SEB e-commerce payment solution has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-seb-demo.every-pay.com/
● Live/production: https://portal.ecommerce.sebgroup.com/
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
||Small bug fixes for Prestashop version 1.7:
- Show currency on payment confirmation page.
- Show correct payment method under order history.
||Small bug fixes for Prestashop version 1.6 and 1.7 .