PrestaShop extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds SEB e-commerce payment solution service to the PrestaShop installation for
supporting Card and Open Banking payments.
- Enables embedding the payment form to the checkout workflow in iFrame for card
- Customer Initiated Token (one-click) payment allow returning customers to perform
payments faster and easier using saved card details (in development)
iFrame card payment form:
Open Banking payment (always redirect)
The extension has been tested to work with the following PrestaShop versions:
SEB e-commerce payment solution extension is available on support website free of
1. Go to the Back Office and open “Modules” > “Module manager” from main menu
2. In the upper right corner of the screen locate the button “Add new module”.
3. Upload the ZIP file
4. Locate the SEB e-commerce payment solution module in the list, scrolling down if necessary.
5. In the row for the new module, click Install.
6. Locate the module and click > Configure.
Once the module is activated configuration options for SEB e-commerce payment solution can be found in PrestaShop admin interface under “Modules” > “Module manager” > “SEB payment gateway”.
SEB e-commerce payment solution has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-seb-demo.every-pay.com/
● Live/production: https://portal.ecommerce.sebgroup.com/
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
||On – module uses Live server, Off – module uses test server (this is for testing only- then Test API Username and Test Shared secret are in use)
||Enables one-click-payments which allows returning customers to save their card details (a reference token to required card information in SEB e-commerce payment system) for faster and easier payments in the future.
|Payment form type
||iFrame – payment form is embedded in the checkout workflow.
Redirect – after checkout the buyer is redirect to SEB e-commerce
payment solution payment page.
* Open banking payments are always redirect.
||Specifies the skin name, configured under Merchant Portal settings.
Default value is ‘default’ which has standard SEB e-commerce payment solution payment form design.
||This controls the description which the user sees during checkout in
Payment Confirmation page. Free text in HTML-format can be added.
||Processing accounts are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
||SEB e-commerce payment solution Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution LIVE
|SEB e-commerce payment solution Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution
TEST Merchant Portal: