Magento extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds SEB E-commerce payment solution to the Magneto installation for supporting Card and Open Banking payments
- Enables embedding the payment form to the checkout workflow in iFrame for card payments.
- Customer Initiated Token (one-click) payment allows returning customers to perform payments faster and easier using saved card details.
iFrame card payment form:
Open Banking payment (always redirect)
The extension has been tested to work with the following Magento versions:
However, it’s possible that the extension works even when these are not met.
Whenever possible, the extension should first be installed on development and/or staging environments before deploying it to the production server.
Steps to set up Magento module:
1. Download extension from our support page.
2. unzip the downloaded plugin.
3. Copy content of our app folder to your Magento root, app folder (magento/app), replace already existing files (this procedure will not overwrite already existing files there)
4. Copy content of our skin folder to your magento root, skin folder (magento/skin), replace already existing files (this procedure will not overwrite already existing files there)
5. Open admin page, System -> Cache management -> Click “Flush Magento Cache”
Once the extension is installed, it can be configured via System > Configuration > Sales > Payment methods.
SEB has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-seb-demo.every-pay.com
● Live/production: https://portal.ecommerce.sebgroup.com
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
Callback notification set up in merchant portal
Callback notifications are used to inform updated status of the payments. When the payment
is finalized by a customer notification is sent to the callback_url. Notifications include
payment_reference and order_reference.
You can set callback URL in Merchant Portal under E-shop settings.
||Enable or disable SEB E-commerce payment solution.
|Title for Open Banking Checkout option label. For example “Bank Payment”.
|Title for Card payment Checkout option label. For example “Card Payment”.
|Title for Alternative payment method Checkout option label. For example “Alternative Payment”.
|New Order Status
||Initial order status right after it’s been created and before the payment is processed.
||iFrame – payment form is embedded in the checkout workflow.
Redirect – after checkout the buyer is redirect to SEB payment page
* Open banking payments are always redirect.
|iFrame skin name
||Specifies the skin name, configured under Merchant Portal settings. Default value is ‘default’ which has standard SEB payment form design.
||LIVE – live/production mode (payments are sent to SEB production server)
TEST – test mode (payments are sent to SEB test/demo server)
|SEB Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB Merchant Portal
Looks like this (16 symbols): 68d9463b47d9a364
|Everypay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal
Looks like this (32 symbols): 53bac7aa8131d21671b6f2fb15de2ce4
|Processing accounts are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
With Saved Cards
|Enables one-click-payments which allows returning customers to save their card details (a reference token to required card information in EveryPay system) for faster and easier payments in the future.
|Send transactional e-mail (Order Confirmation) right after the order is created.
||Send transactional e-mail (Invoice) once the payment is considered successful.
||Show or hide the payment method logo.
||When system has several active payment methods installed, this field determines their display order.
|Can update payment methods manually.
||Bank Payment option is show in that order. For example in order to display payment method for Estonia first payment method should be for example SEB EE.