Magento extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds SEB E-commerce payment solution to the Magneto installation for supporting Card and Open Banking payments
- Enables embedding the payment form to the checkout workflow in iFrame for card payments.
- Customer Initiated Token (one-click) payment allows returning customers to perform payments faster and easier using saved card details.
iFrame card payment form:
Open Banking payment (always redirect)
The extension has been tested to work with the following Magento versions:
However, it’s possible that the extension works even when these are not met.
Whenever possible, the extension should first be installed on development and/or staging environments before deploying it to the production server.
Steps to set up Magento module:
1. Download extension from our support page.
2. unzip the downloaded plugin.
3. Copy content of our app folder to your Magento root, app folder (magento/app), replace already existing files (this procedure will not overwrite already existing files there)
4. Copy content of our skin folder to your magento root, skin folder (magento/skin), replace already existing files (this procedure will not overwrite already existing files there)
5. Open admin page, System -> Cache management -> Click “Flush Magento Cache”
Once the extension is installed, it can be configured via System > Configuration > Sales > Payment methods.
SEB has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-seb-demo.every-pay.com
● Live/production: https://portal.ecommerce.sebgroup.com
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
||Enable or disable SEB E-commerce payment solution.
|Title for Open Banking Checkout option label. For example “Bank Payment”.
|Title for Card payment Checkout option label. For example “Card Payment”.
|Title for Alternative payment method Checkout option label. For example “Alternative Payment”.
|New Order Status
||Initial order status right after it’s been created and before the payment is processed.
||iFrame – payment form is embedded in the checkout workflow.
Redirect – after checkout the buyer is redirect to SEB payment page
* Open banking payments are always redirect.
|iFrame skin name
||Specifies the skin name, configured under Merchant Portal settings. Default value is ‘default’ which has standard SEB payment form design.
||LIVE – live/production mode (payments are sent to SEB production server)
TEST – test mode (payments are sent to SEB test/demo server)
|SEB Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB Merchant Portal
Looks like this (16 symbols): 68d9463b47d9a364
|Everypay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal
Looks like this (32 symbols): 53bac7aa8131d21671b6f2fb15de2ce4
|Processing accounts are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
With Saved Cards
|Enables one-click-payments which allows returning customers to save their card details (a reference token to required card information in EveryPay system) for faster and easier payments in the future.
|Send transactional e-mail (Order Confirmation) right after the order is created.
||Send transactional e-mail (Invoice) once the payment is considered successful.
||Show or hide the payment method logo.
||When system has several active payment methods installed, this field determines their display order.
|Can update payment methods manually.
||Bank Payment option is show in that order. For example in order to display payment method for Estonia first payment method should be for example SEB EE.