OpenCart extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds SEB e-commerce payment solution to the OpenCart installation for supporting
Card and Open Banking payments.
The extension has been tested to work with the following OpenCart versions:
SEB e-commerce payment solution extension is available on website free of charge:
Whenever possible, the extension should first be installed on development and/or staging
environments before deploying it to the production server.
While some steps below are optional, it’s strongly recommended not to skip any of them:
1. Backup your Opencart database.
2. Backup the code base. Even though SEB e-commerce payment extension doesn’t
overwrite any core files, it’s good to have a clean code base you can go back to.
Ideally the code should be versioned (Git, SVN, etc.).
3. How to install extension:
- Extract downloaded extension.
- Open folder where you extracted our extension.
- Open “upload” folder and copy everything there.
- Go to your root folder where your OpenCart is installed.
- Copy everything to your OpenCart root folder, example, ../opencart
- Replaced all files (it will not overwrite existing files).
4. In the Opencart site administration panel open ‘Extensions’, then ‘Extensions’ and in
the drop-down menu ‘Payments’. Click “Install” “SEB Payment Gateway” payment
Once the extension is installed, it can be configured via Extensions -> Payments -> SEB payment Gateway
SEB e-commerce payment solution has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-seb-demo.every-pay.com/
● Live/production: https://portal.ecommerce.sebgroup.com/
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
||Enable or disable SEB Payment Method.
||SEB e-commerce payment solution Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution LIVE
||Processing accounts are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
||PRODUCTION – live/production mode (payments are sent to SEB e-commerce payment solution production server)
TEST – test mode (payments are sent to SEB e-commerce payment solution test/demo server)
|SEB Payment Gateway Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution TEST
||The checkout total the order must reach before SEB e-commerce payment solution payment method becomes active.
||Order status for successful payments. Default status is “Pending”.
Adjust this as needed.
||Enable SEB e-commerce payment solution payment method only for certain geographic regions.
||When a system has several active payment methods installed, this field determines their display order.