OpenCart extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds SEB e-commerce payment solution to the OpenCart installation for supporting
Card and Open Banking payments.
The extension has been tested to work with the following OpenCart versions:
- OpenCart v3.0.3
- PHP 7.2.x
SEB e-commerce payment solution extension is available on website free of charge: support.ecommerce.sebgroup.com
Whenever possible, the extension should first be installed on development and/or staging environments before deploying it to the production server.
While some steps below are optional, it’s strongly recommended not to skip any of them:
1. Backup your Opencart database.
2. Backup the code base. Even though SEB e-commerce payment extension doesn’t overwrite any core files, it’s good to have a clean code base you can go back to. Ideally the code should be versioned (Git, SVN, etc.).
3. How to install extension:
- Extract downloaded extension.
- Open folder where you extracted our extension.
- Open “upload” folder and copy everything there.
- Go to your root folder where your OpenCart is installed.
- Copy everything to your OpenCart root folder, example, ../opencart
- Replaced all files (it will not overwrite existing files).
4. In the Opencart site administration panel open ‘Extensions’, then ‘Extensions’ and in the drop-down menu ‘Payments’. Click “Install” “SEB Payment Gateway” payment method.
Once the extension is installed, it can be configured via Extensions -> Payments -> SEB payment Gateway
Due to the reason that some banks do not support 3DS inside the iFrame, we recommend to set up redirect payment flow.
Callback notification set up in merchant portal
Callback notifications must be used to inform updated status of the payments. When the payment is finalized, a customer notification is sent to the callback URL. Notifications include fields
You can set the callback URL in the Merchant Portal under E-shop Settings.
SEB e-commerce payment solution has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-seb-demo.every-pay.com/
● Live/production: https://portal.ecommerce.sebgroup.com/
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
||Enable or disable SEB Payment Method.
||SEB e-commerce payment solution Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution LIVE
||Processing accounts are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
||PRODUCTION – live/production mode (payments are sent to SEB e-commerce payment solution production server)
TEST – test mode (payments are sent to SEB e-commerce payment solution test/demo server)
|SEB Payment Gateway Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in SEB e-commerce payment solution TEST
||The checkout total the order must reach before SEB e-commerce payment solution payment method becomes active.
||Order status for successful payments. Default status is “Pending”.
Adjust this as needed.
||Enable SEB e-commerce payment solution payment method only for certain geographic regions.
||When a system has several active payment methods installed, this field determines their display order.
|| Small bug fixes:
- Removed the check for Live username and secret
- Locale is not hardcoded but dynamic
|| v 1.9.7 Bug fix:
- Sent for processing status added to plugin