eShoprent is an eshop rental service and ecommerce solution. With eShoprent you can quickly create your professional eshop with ease.
1. To set up SEB E-commerce payment solution with eshoprent, please follow the manual from here.
2. We provide access to the DEMO environment.
https://mwt-seb-demo.every-pay.com – DEMO environment merchant portal
3. In the “General settings” section of the Merchant Portal, you will find API credentials with the processing account, e.g. EUR3D1.
4. Enter this information to your eShoprent platform and activate the test mode.
Do not use your real card or online banking data as these do not work in the DEMO environment.
More information about test card and bank payments can be found here:
5. If at least one successful (Settled) test payment is made and the contract with SEB is signed, we provide access to the LIVE environment.
https://portal.ecommerce.sebgroup.com – LIVE environment merchant portal
6. To start accepting real payments, in your ecommerce eShoprent platform enter the LIVE environment API credentials, enter the processing account (e.g. EUR3D1) and deactivate the test mode.